Video – What Is Carbon Monoxide?

Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, odorless, tasteless gas. It is formed by the incomplete combustion of carbon, or the incomplete burning of natural gas and other things that contain carbon. It can often be mixed with other gasses with odors. Carbon monoxide can result from the burning of any of these, gasoline, kerosene, oil, propane, coal, wood and other things. It is also a byproduct of an internal combustion engine.The CDC estimates that 400 people per year die of carbon monoxide poisoning, 20,000 more visit the emergency room and 4,000 people are hospitalized.Call us today at 732-256-9149, and ask about installing a Carbon Monoxide Detector in your home or office.

Need HVAC Service?

Contact the experts at 1st Choice.

Call us at 732-378-9189!

Read More of Our Articles

View other articles.